Geotec S.p.A. has at its disposal a wide range of automobiles and industrial vehicles (over 230):
- Off-road vehicles such as Land Rover, Nissan, Toyota, Mercedes.
- Trucks such as Mercedes Benz Unimog, Fiat Iveco, Magirus Deutz, Magirus Iveco, Fiat OM 50, 70, 90, 110
- Lorries with trailers and semi - trailers
- Drilling rigs assembled on Same, Buffalo, Laser and Antares tractors
- Track mounted drilling rigs such as the EGT 315 VD, Casagrande C8 drilling rig, Atlas Copco Mustang, Drillmec G25 drilling rig
- Prakkla-Seismos vibrators
From small lightweight conventional drilling rigs to heavy duty rigs, helitransportable rigs, LIA drilling rigs - Limitato Impatto Ambientale – Limited Environmental Impact (length 3 metres, width 1.10 metres and height 1.80 metres), hand held drilling rigs for pattern drilling in inaccessible areas.
Drilling rigs are used in different jobs: deep and standard geognostic surveys, special foundations and in geophysical prospecting. LIA drilling rigs, designed by Geotec SpA and manufactured by Simec Srl, assembled on 30-50-70 HP tracked or tyre tractors, are capable of drilling holes between the rows of a vineyard and between the trees of an orchard to a depth of between 15-20 metres using water and air. All the tracked drilling rigs, together with the Drillmec G-25 are equipped with a triplex pump and wire line winches for deep surveys from 500 to 1200 metres.